Friday, March 27, 2009

Flea travel tips

Tonight's humor:
Two fleas from Detroit had an agreement to meet every winter in Miami for a vacation.

Last year when one flea gets to Miami, he’s all blue, shivering and shaking, damn near frozen to death!

The other flea asks him, “What the hell happened to you?”

The first flea says, “I rode down here from Mount Clemens in the mustache of a guy on a Harley.”

The other flea tells him, “That’s the worst way to travel. Try what I do: Go to the Metro airport bar. Have a few drinks. While you are there, look for a nice stewardess. Crawl up her leg and nestle in where it’s warm and cozy. It’s the best way to travel that I can think of.”

The first flea thanks the second flea and says he will give it a try next winter.

A year goes by, and when the first flea shows up in Miami he is all blue, and shivering and shaking again. Damn near frozen to death!

The second flea says, “Didn’t you try what I told you?”

Yes,” says the first flea, “I did exactly as you said: I went to the Metro airport bar. I had a few drinks. Finally, this nice young stewardess came in. I crawled right up to a warm cozy spot. It was so nice and warm that I fell asleep immediately.”

“Well then, what happened?” the first flea asked.

“When I woke up, I was back in the mustache of the guy on the Harley!”


:)

No comments: