Friday, January 14, 2011

America's smartest woman

Tonight's humor:
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes. The first passenger said, “I am President Obama, the chosen one. The world needs me, I can’t afford to die.” So he took the first parachute and left the plane.

The second passenger, Nancy Pelosi, said, “I am the Speaker of the House. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America ’s people don’t want me to die.” She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, John Kerry, said, “I’m a Senator, and a decorated war hero from the Navy of the United States of America .” So he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped.

The fourth passenger, ex-President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, “I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute.”

The little girl said, “That’s okay, Mr. President. There’s a parachute left for you. America's 'Smartest Woman' took my backpack.”
:)

No comments: